Winix NK105 WiFi Enabled 4-Stage Tower Air Cleaner
Limited time offer! Enjoy some holiday cheer (and clean air) with a great deal Winix air purifiers. Savings end soon, so hurry and stock up for the holidays!
The 4-stage cleaning system features a hair collecting Pre filter, Coated Deodorization (CD) Carbon Filter, 99.97% True HEPA Filtration, and PlasmaWave Technology which combine to offer superior control of Pet Dander and Odor, as well as other Household Odors and Allergens. SmartSensors constantly monitor air quality to deliver Set-and-Forget convenience for the consumer. The NK105 is one of the top Wi-Fi enabled products; compatible with the WinixSmart app.
HOW IT WORKS
The Winix NK105 Air Purifier combines a modern design and a 4-stage cleaning system to give the consumer an outstanding product.
- The True HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants, pet dander and allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Coated deodorization (CD) carbon filter: Produced to capture offensive smoke, cooking and all other household odors
- Pre filter: Fine mesh pre filter to capture large particles such as hair, carpet fibers and dust adding life to other filters
- Air quality sensor: Offers set and forget convenience by automatically adjusting your air cleaner settings to meet the needs of your environment
- 4 Fan speeds: From quiet mode for whisper low and energy efficient cleaning to turbo for ultimate performance
- CADR room size rating: 320 sq. ft. Suitable for large bedrooms and living rooms
- Sleep mode: Puts unit on quiet fan speed and dims indicator lights
- Sleep mode puts unit on quiet fan speed and dims indicator lights
- Light Sensor: Automatically puts unit on quiet fan speed and dims indicator lights when room is dark
- WiFi Enabled: Allows user to monitor indoor and outdoor air quality, set timers, schedule and also acts as a remote
There are two separate filters that need to be changed: The True HEPA Filter and the Carbon Pre-Filter. The Carbon Filter should be changed every 3 months in a simple process that requires no tools. The True HEPA Filter should be changed when the Check Filter Indicator is illuminated, approximately once a year with regular use using a similar process.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Size: 12.2” high x 12.2” wide x 29.5” deep
- Weight: 23.1 lbs
Filters and Accessories
- True HEPA filter
- Carbon pre-filter
|Coverage Area||320 sq ft|
|Product Dimensions||12.2" H x 12.2" W x 29.5" D|
|Product Weight||22.1 lb|