Whirlpool Mini Tower HEPA Air Purifier: APMT2001M
Whirlpool's smallest portable tower air purifier
HOW IT WORKS
The Whirlpool 2001 Tower uses a two-stage filtration process. Air first passes through its carbon pre-filter that reduces VOCs, traps odors, and pre-cleans air before it reaches the HEPA filter. The air then passes through the true HEPA filter where 99.97% of airborne particles such as dust, pet dander, pollen, tobacco smoke, fabric fibers, and mold spores as small as 0.3 microns are captured.
WHO NEEDS IT
The Whirlpool Whispure 2001 Tower Air Purifier is excellent for those concerned with allergies or light household odors. It is compact to fit tight spaces, and has a handle for easy portability. Additional features include 3 speeds and an 18 hour countdown timer.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Size: 17.4” high x 8.2” wide x 9.2” deep
- Weight: 9.2 lbs
Filters (pre-installed in unit)
- Charcoal pre-filter
- True HEPA Filter
- Max. Coverage Area: 80 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Certified: Yes
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): Smoke – 51; Dust - 76; Pollen - 70
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Unit Size: 17.4” high x 8.2” wide x 9.2” deep
- Unit Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Colors: White
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Pre-filter: Change every 3 months
- HEPA filter: Change annually
5 year limited warranty