Alen T500 Air Purifier Traveler Bundle
Never Leave Pure Air Behind
Have the best of both worlds. Enjoy pure air at home, and say farewell to musty hotel rooms with your new T500 travel companion.
Designed to be easy to move around and a snap to set up, the T500 is a perfect travel companion. Weighing in at a mere 9 pounds, grab the T500 by it's convenient handle or toss it in the included travel bag and hit the road. The perfect size to slip into your trunk or even an overhead bin, the T500 allows you to travel without compromising your health and ability to breathe easy.
Whether you are staying in a motel or a spacious presidential suite, the T500 with 500 square feet of coverage area won't let you down. The T500 delivers amazing performance with variable fan speeds and flexible filter options giving you the pleasure of clean air for your budget travel and your extravagant getaway.
A good night's sleep is a traveler's best friend, which is why the T500 Traveler has our silver-carbon filter included to remove those annoying musty smells, odors or reminders of previous guests that plague us in hotel rooms. The sound profile of the T500 has been carefully engineered to provide steady and restful tone that will help mask outside noises that disrupt your sleep.
- Warranty Info: Alen® Air Purifiers always come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Energy-Star Certified
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 42 dB (whisper); Speed 2: 47 dB (light rainfall); Speed 3: 56 dB (box fan on medium)
- Unit Size: 22"H x 6"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight: 9 lbs. (shipping weight: 12 lbs.)
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-Fresh, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Filter Life: 6 to 8 months with normal use
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 48 CFM; Speed 2: 83 CFM; Speed 3: 130 CFM
- Power Consumption: 53W on highest speed; 30W on lowest
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
- Product ID: T500
Alen stands unconditionally behind their products. Alen warrants that your air purifier will be defect-free in materials and workmanship for as long as you own it. The Lifetime Limited Warranty will remain in effect if (1) your air purifier is operated in accordance with the Alen user manual; (2) your air purifier is connected to an appropriate power supply; (3) your air purifier shows no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or unauthorized repair; (4) ownership of your air purifier is not transferred.