Alen T500 HEPA-Pure Replacement Filter: TF60
Comes standard with the Alen® T500 Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Pure Filter combines three layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home.
- Creates an allergy friendly environment by removing airborne allergens like dust, pet dander and pollen from the air
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Pre-Filter layer extends the life of the filter
Why Customers Love It
The HEPA-Pure Filter comes standard with the T500 Air Purifier. With three advanced filtration technology, the HEPA-Pure Filter removes dust, pet dander and pollen from the air you breathe.
Who Needs It
The HEPA-Pure Filter captures and removes airborne allergens, creating an allergy friendly environment. Customers seeking relief from their symptoms, or overall general air quality improvement typically enjoy the HEPA-Pure Filter.
How It Works
Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander and other airborne pollutants.
Instructions for Use
- Over time, the HEPA-Pure Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. After conducting air quality studies, our experts have found the air quality in a room can be returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, your air purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black AlenŒ¬ Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing.
- Washing or vacuuming the white style HEPA material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
Product Code: TF60
No warranty on air purifier filters