Alen T500 HEPA-OdorCell Replacement Filter 5 Pack: TF60-MP-5
Designed specifically for the Alen® T500 Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-OdorCell Filter combines three layers of filter technology to purify the air in your home while destroying heavy odors at a molecular level.
- Pack of 5 filters
- Eliminates smoke and heavy odors with patented MCP odor technology
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by removing airborne allergens like dust, pet dander and pollen from the air
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Pre-Filter layer extends the life of the filter
Why Customers Love It
The HEPA-OdorCell Filter eliminates smoke and heavy odors with patented MCP odor technology. In addition, the filter works to provide pure, breathable air by capturing VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials.
Who Needs It
Customers looking to remove smoke and heavy odors typically see improvement with the HEPA-OdorCell Filter. In addition, the filter helps to relieve allergy symptoms by removing airborne allergens like pollen, dust and pet dander.
How It Works
Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander and other airborne pollutants. In the final layer, clean air passes through hundreds of cells filled with Alen's patented Molecular Conversion Powder were tough odors like tobacco smoke are destroyed at a molecular level, leaving the air smelling fresh and pure.
Instructions for Use
- Over time, the HEPA-OdorCell Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. After conducting air quality studies, our experts have found the air quality in a room can be returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If your run your air purifier at the recommended levels, you air purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen® Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing.
- Washing or vacuuming the white style HEPA material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
Product Code: TF60-MP-5
No warranty on air purifier filters