Alen T500 HEPA-Fresh Replacement Filter: TF60-Carbon
Designed specifically for the Alen® T500 Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Fresh Filter combines three layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home.
- Creates an allergy friendly environment by removing airborne allergens like dust, light smoke, mold spores and pollen from the air
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Pre-Filter layer extends the life of the filter
- Provides light odor control
Why Customers Love It
The HEPA-Fresh Filter works to provide pure, breathable air with advanced HEPA style technology. Customers seeking overall improved air quality, light odor control and a reduction in their allergy symptoms typically prefer the HEPA-Fresh Filter.
Who Needs It
The HEPA-Fresh Filter is best for those looking to create an allergy friendly environment, control light odors and removes VOCs like formaldehyde.
How It Works
Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, light smoke, and other airborne pollutants.
Instructions for Use
- Over time, the HEPA-Fresh Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. After conducting air quality studies, our experts have found the air quality in a room can be returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, your air purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen® Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing.
- Washing or vacuuming the white style HEPA material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
Product Code: TF60-Carbon
No warranty on air purifier filters