Alen T100 HEPA-Silver Replacement Filter 10 Pack: TF30-Silver-10
HEPA-Silver air filter replaces filters for the T300/T300. The replacement air filters come with a Pre-Filter for dust and allergen removal with Silver-Ion technology for antimicrobial filter protection and Activated Carbon for light odor control.
- Pack of 10 filters
- Silver technology protects the filter against harmful bacteria, mold and microbe growth
- Captures allergy and asthma irritants like dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen
- Removes VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Includes a Pre-Filter layer which extends the life of the filter
Why Customers Love It
Customers with an T300 or T100 Air Purifier who have microbe or bacterial, chemical or general allergy concerns receive great benefits from the HEPA-Silver Filter.
Who Needs It
Customers with T300 or T100 Air Purifiers who have microbe or bacterial, chemical or general allergy concerns receive great benefits from the HEPA-Silver Filter.
How It Works
Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the air filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Alen's antimicrobial Silver-Ion threads are woven into the HEPA style material, protecting the filter from harmful bacteria* and microbe growth. In the final layer, clean air passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, smoke, cooking, pets and various other household materials.
*Test results demonstrate a 99.99% kill rate on E. Coli and Staph Bacteria.
Instructions for Use
- After conducting air quality studies, our Air Purifiers America experts have found the air quality in a room can returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, you air purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing. Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA style material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
Product Code: TF30-Silver
No warranty on air purifier filters