Alen Paralda HEPA-Silver-Carbon Replacement Filter 10-Pack: TF50-Silver-Carbon-10
LIMITED TIME WAREHOUSE FIND Designed for the Alen® Paralda Air PUrifier, the Alen HEPA-Silver Carbon Filter combines four layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home while protecting the filter against bacteria and microbes.
- Removes airborne allergens like dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen from the air
- Provides pure, breathable air by capturing VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Protects the filter against growth of harmful bacteria and microbes
- This special warehouse find is available in limited quantities.
- Some filter media may appear yellowed. It has been tested with no change in performance.
- Filter housing may be gray or green plastic. Color will not show on outside of air purifier
Why Customers Love It
The HEPA-Silver Carbon Filter is designed for the Alen Paralda Air Purifier and combines four layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home, while protecting the filter against bacteria and microbe build-up. In very limited supply, this warehouse find of an extremely popular filter is back until we run out!
Who Needs It
Customers with a Paralda Air Purifier who have microbe or bacterial, chemical or general allergy concerns receive great benefits from the HEPA-Carbon-Silver Filter.
How It Works
The polluted air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Alen's anti-microbial Silver-Ion threads are woven into the HEPA style material, protecting the filter from harmful bacteria* and microbe growth. In the final layer, clean air passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, smoke, cooking, pets and various other household materials.
*Test results demonstrate a 99.99% kill rate on E. Coli and Staph Bacteria.
Instructions for Use
- After conducting air quality studies, our Air Purifiers America experts have found the air quality in a room can be returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, the purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months.
No warranty on air purifier filters.