Alen BreatheSmart Nurture Smart Bundle
For large or open rooms, the Alen BreatheSmart air purifier delivers best-in-class performance, BreatheSmart. Perfect for the unique needs of families with allergies or odor concerns, including diaper odor, the Alen Nurture Smart Bundle includes Alen's HEPA-OdorCell filters.
- Best for families with allergy and odor concerns, especially in large, open spaces
- Perfect for larger rooms, up to 1100 square feet, purifying the air in less than two hours
- Includes 2 HEPA OdorCell filters for 16 months of protection
- Available in 14 color options to match your home decor
- Lifetime warranty, unique to Alen
- Energy Star Certified
Your family is growing and the time that you spend with them is a precious commodity. Whether you're having floor time with your newest member or helping your high schooler tangle with geometry, you need powerful protection to maintain a healthy indoor air environment for your loved ones, in all of your family's shared spaces.
The Alen BreatheSmart is the perfect solution for eliminating airborne allergens and unwanted odors ranging from diaper odors to the lingering smell of sports equipment, with coverage for rooms up to 1,100 square feet so you can breathe better even in the largest family areas. Customized to meet the needs of your active family, the Alen BreatheSmart includes interchangeable HEPA filters, automatic smart sensors, quiet operation, personalizable designer panels and the best and only Forever Guarantee in the industry.
Plus, Alen BreatheSmart generates soothing "pink noise," which helps cover disrupting sounds that can disturb your family's much needed sleep, so you can wake up refreshed and ready to start another active day.
Alen's customized air purifying solutions destroy heavy odors at a molecular level to keep your home smelling fresh, eliminating odor as well as as other airborne allergens like mold spores and dust so you can breathe better, anywhere.
The Alen BreatheSmart is perfect for purifying the air in larger rooms, like living rooms or open-concept layouts. The at-a-glance air quality indicator gives you constant, easy-to-read updates; and when you set the purifier on auto mode, the Alen BreatheSmart adjusts its cleaning power to give you the best air quality while maximizing filter life and saving energy and money. Choose from a range of designer panel colors and textures that complement your home's look now and into the future.
The Alen BreatheSmart comes with automatic mode, which intelligently adjusts its cleaning power to achieve the best air quality while maximizing filter life äóî saving energy and money. And just because itäó»s working hard doesn't mean the Alen BreatheSmart makes a lot of noise: Alen WhisperMax technology keeps the volume down with precise tuning and aerodynamics.
Take control of your indoor air environment and live your best with your active family with a Nurture Smart Bundle
- Replacing your filter once every eight months, or whenever you begin to notice strong odors starting to return
- Rinsing or lightly vacuuming the removable, black pre-filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles; allow it to dry completely before replacing it back in the unit
Please note: washing or vacuuming the rest of the filter can seriously damage it, so ONLY clean the pre-filter.
- Warranty Info: Alen Air Purifiers always come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Energy-Star Certified
- Fan Speeds: Four (4)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 41.5 dB (whisper); Speed 2: 44 dB (light rainfall); Speed 3: 50 dB (rainfall); Turbo: 56 dB (box fan on medium)
- Unit Size: 26.75"H x 17.75"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight: 32 lbs.
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Filter Life: 8-9 months depending on usage
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 150 CFM; Speed 2: 185 CFM; Speed 3: 225 CFM; Turbo: 286 CFM
- Power Consumption: 64W on lowest speed to 105W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- UL (Edison Testing Laboratories) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
- Product ID: BreatheSmart
We come to work every day for one reason - to make high quality air purifiers and filters so you can breathe better, feel better and live better. That’s why we created the air purifier industry's first and only Forever Guarantee. We’re in this for life - your life. If you've used your Alen air purifier for personal purposes in the United States and it quits operating under normal conditions, we guarantee to provide you the same or comparable refurbished purifier with free shipping.
High performance and smart technology combined with Alen’s industry leading warranty make the Alen BreatheSmart one of the best buys in the air purifier market. Which is why this is the unit I use in my home.
Walk an a room with a BreatheSmart running and you can tell that the air is fresh. You can smell the difference, and you can see the blue air quality light on the unit across the room indicating that your room air is clean.
As you move around the room, sit on the couch, walk across the carpet, or start cooking, you will see the BreatheSmart kick into gear. The light changes color from blue to yellow then red and lets you know it's detecting the particles you are stirring up. The unit steps up its speed to respond.
While many other air purifiers have sensors and air quality indicators, many people seem them as an annoyance. The units change speed abruptly and jump back and forth frequently. Those units go from reporting clean air, to dirty air, to clean air, all in the course of 2 minutes. This is due to poor programming. The Alen BreatheSmart does not suffer from this this erratic behavior.
While the BreatheSmart covers a large area, it is never too noisy to operate at any speed, which means that you are going to use it and benefit from it, rather than turn it off.