Alen BreatheSmart FLEX HEPA-Pure Replacement Filter: B4-Pure / FL40-Pure
Designed for the Alen® BreatheSmart® FLEX HEPA Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Pure Filter combines True HEPA filter technology with an antimicrobial treatment to purify and freshen the air in your home
The HEPA-Pure Filter Captures Particles in 2 Steps
1. Polluted air first passes through Alen's replaceable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter.
2. In the second layer, air moves through a True HEPA material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
Caring for your HEPA-Pure Filter
- Over time, the HEPA-Pure Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. We recommend replacing your filter every 6-9 months for severe concerns or when running your air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 9-12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible of dust and particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing.
- Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
Product Code: FL40
No warranty on air purifier filters