Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 HEPA-Type FreshPlus Filter
In 2020 Alen's line of BreatheSmart filters transitioned to True HEPA. What’s the difference? HEPA-Type filters capture 99% of airborne particles while True HEPA filters capture 99.97%. While supplies last, enjoy 40% off of surplus HEPA-Type Alen filters.
Designed for the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Type FreshPlus Filter combines a Pre-filter for dust and allergen removal with a thick layer of Activated Carbon for chemical and odor control.
- Removes dust, smoke, mold spores and pollen from the air to create an allergy and asthma friendly environment
- HEPA-Type filtration removes 99% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns (about 56x smaller than a human hair)
- Provides pure, breathable air by capturing VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Pre-Filter layer extends the life of the filter
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust