Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 Wildfire Smoke Smart Bundle
The Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 for Wildfire Smoke includes 2 HEPA-FreshPlus filters, designed specifically to remove ash, dust, odors and chemicals found in smoke.
- Best for Smoke Odors
- Coverage: Up to 900 sq ft
- Energy Star Certified
- 6 designer colors to personalize your FIT50
- Filter type: 2 HEPA-FreshPlus filters
- Forever Guarantee, unique to Alen
Why Customers Love It
From turning it on to everyday use, the BreatheSmart FIT50 air purifier was designed to be easy and intuitive. Set to Auto, the BreatheSmart FIT50 adjusts fan speed automatically when it detects changes in air quality caused by pet movement, doors opening, or the A/C turning on. A convenient Auto-Restart feature keeps your purifier humming after a power outage. Plus, it's the quietest Alen air purifier yet.
Who Needs the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 Wildfire Smoke Smart Bundle?
The BreatheSmart FIT50 Wildfire Smoke Smart Bundle comes with 2 HEPA-FreshPlus filters, designed to deal with odors, chemicals, soot and ash caused by nearby wildfires. If you can see a haze in the air or can smell the odor from burning brush and trees, then these airborne particles are entering your lungs and affecting your health. The BreatheSmart FIT50 equipped with a HEPA-FreshPlus filter will remove these airborne particles and odors from your indoor environment, keeping your air fresh and breathable.
- a replaceable pre-filter for capturing dust and large particles
- a HEPA material layer for capturing particles down to .3 microns
- a layer of activated carbon for adsorbing the most common odors & chemicals
- a layer of treated activated carbon designed specifically to remove formaldehyde which is produced in cigarette smoke
- a layer of treated activated carbon designed to capture difficult to remove noxious chemicals including SO2, NO2, CL2, and H2S
Note for wildfire smoke: Depending on how close the wildfires are to your home, there are different recommended solutions. If fires are very close to your home and items other than grass & trees are being burned by the wildfires, then noxious chemicals can be released into the air. In this situation, the BreatheSmart FIT50 with HEPA-FresPlus filter will be your ideal solution. If fires are many miles away, and you only see a haze in the air or smell a light odor, then the standard Alen BreatheSmart with HEPA-FreshPlus filter will be recommended. The standard BreatheSmart air purifier contains extra general activated carbon for odor and chemical removal, but does not contain treated activated carbon to remove noxious chemicals. If you have questions about the differences and what is best for your situation, call to speak to one of our air quality experts.
How it Works
The BreatheSmart FIT50 uses Alen's SmartSensor Technology to detect airborne pollutant levels, automatically adjusting airflow to protect you while saving energy and extending filter life. The 2-step filtration process provides a replaceable Pre-Filter which captures large particles and a HEPA type filter where 99% of airborne particles are captured. Alen's WhisperMax Technology uses a specially designed fan and air chamber to maximize clean air delivery at an ultra quiet sound level, making the BreatheSmart FIT50 the perfect bedroom machine. You can rely on the Filter Life Timer to indicate when a filter change is needed based on fan speed and duration of use.
What's in the BoxUnit
- Size (16.75W x 22.25H x 10D)
- Unit Weight: 16lbs
- 2 HEPA-FreshPlus Filters
- Filter Life: Typically 10-12 months. However, wildfire smoke conditions may decrease filter life. Change if you notice the filter is no longer running effectively.
- Product Registration Form
- Max. Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Energy Star Certified: Yes
- Max. CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute): 231
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Unit Size: 22.25" high x 16.75" wide x 10" deep
- Unit Weight: 16 lbs
- Colors: White, Graphite Carbon Fiber, Oak, Dark Espresso Wood Grain, Natural Maple
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts on high
- Power Voltage:120 V
- Power Conversion: Do not connect this unit to a voltage converter or plug adapter. Doing so will void the warranty.
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Noise Max: 48.7 db
- Noise Min: 32.4 db
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-OdorCell, HEPA-Silver
- HEPA filter: Should be replaced approximately every 10-12 months depending on use. In case of wildfire smoke, filter life may decrease. Change unit if you notice the filter is not working effectively any longer.
- Alen's BreatheSmart FIT50 Manual
- Product ID: BreatheSmart-Fit50
We come to work every day for one reason - to make high quality air purifiers and filters so you can breathe better, feel better and live better. That’s why we created the air purifier industry's first and only Forever Guarantee. We’re in this for life - your life. If you've used your Alen air purifier for personal purposes in the United States and it quits operating under normal conditions, we guarantee to provide you the same or comparable refurbished purifier with free shipping.
High performance and smart technology combined with Alen’s industry leading warranty make the Alen BreatheSmart one of the best buys in the air purifier market. Which is why this is the unit I use in my home.
In our opinion, the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 air purifier is one of the best air purifiers on the market. The unit features several technology improvements over its predecessor, the Alen BreatheSmart, and leads other air purifier brands in areas such as performance, ease of use, smart operation, and warranty. Upgradeable filter options as well as various front panel designs allow the unit the address a variety of concerns and decors.
When buying filters in bulk, the long term cost of operation of the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 is actually lower than many cheaper air purifiers. This makes the Alen FIT50 hard to pass on!