Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 with HEPA-FreshPlus Filter
The Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 for smoke includes a HEPA-FreshPlus filter which is designed specifically to remove ash, dust, odors and chemicals found in smoke.
Why Customers Love It
From turning it on to everyday use, the BreatheSmart FIT50 air purifier was designed to be easy and intuitive. Set to Auto, the BreatheSmart FIT50 adjusts fan speed automatically when it detects changes in air quality caused by pet movement, doors opening, or the A/C turning on. Long lasting filters (10-12 months) are a breeze to change with a simple 3-step process, and a convenient Auto-Restart feature keeps your purifier humming after a power outage. Plus, it's the quietest Alen air purifier yet.
Who Needs the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 for Smoke?
The BreatheSmart for Smoke comes with the HEPA-FreshPlus Filter, making it the perfect choice for those with smoke concerns caused by cigarettes, cigars, or even wildfires.
- a washable pre-filter for capturing dust and large particles
- a HEPA material layer for capturing particles down to .3 microns
- a layer of activated carbon for adsorbing the most common odors & chemicals
- a layer of treated activated carbon designed specifically to remove formaldehyde which is produced in cigarette smoke
- a layer of treated activated carbon designed to capture difficult to remove noxious chemicals including SO2, NO2, CL2, and H2S
How it Works
The BreatheSmart FIT50 uses Alen's SmartSensor Technology to detect airborne pollutant levels, automatically adjusting airflow to protect you while saving energy and extending filter life. The the 2-step filtration process provides a washable Pre-Filter which captures large particles and a HEPA type filter where 99% of airborne particles are captured. Alen's WhisperMax Technology uses a specially designed fan and air chamber to maximize clean air delivery at an ultra quiet sound level, making the BreatheSmart FIT50 the perfect bedroom machine. You can rely on the Filter Life Timer to indicate when a filter change is needed based on fan speed and duration of use.
What's in the BoxUnit
- Size (16.75W x 22.25H x 10D)
- Unit Weight: 16lbs
- HEPA-FreshPlus Filter
- Filter Life: 10-12 months depending on use
- Product Registration Form
- Max. Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Energy Star Certified: Yes
- Max. CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute): 231
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Unit Size: 22.25" high x 16.75" wide x 10" deep
- Unit Weight: 16 lbs
- Colors: White, Graphite Carbon Fiber, Oak, Dark Espresso Wood Grain, Natural Maple
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts on high
- Power Voltage:120 V
- Power Conversion: Do not connect this unit to a voltage converter or plug adapter. Doing so will void the warranty.
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Noise Max: 48.7 db
- Noise Min: 32.4 db
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-OdorCell, HEPA-Silver
- HEPA filter: Should be replaced approximately every 10-12 months depending on use
- Alen's BreatheSmart FIT50 Manual
- Product ID: BreatheSmart-Fit50
Warranty: Alen's Lifetime Limited Warranty Terms: Alen stands unconditionally behind their products. Alen warrants that your air purifier will be defect-free in materials and workmanship for as long as you own it. The Lifetime Limited Warranty will remain in effect if: (1) your air purifier is operated in accordance with the Alen user manual; (2) your air purifier is connected to an appropriate power supply; (3) your air purifier shows no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or unauthorized repair; (4) ownership of your air purifier is not transferred.
High performance and smart technology combined with Alen’s industry leading warranty make the Alen BreatheSmart one of the best buys in the air purifier market. Which is why this is the unit I use in my home.
In our opinion, the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 air purifier is one of the best air purifiers on the market. The unit features several technology improvements over its predecessor, the Alen BreatheSmart, and leads other air purifier brands in areas such as performance, ease of use, smart operation, and warranty. Upgradeable filter options as well as various front panel designs allow the unit the address a variety of concerns and decors.
When buying filters in bulk, the long term cost of operation of the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 is actually lower than many cheaper air purifiers. This makes the Alen FIT50 hard to pass on!