Alen BreatheSmart for Asthma, Mold and Germs
Live your best with the best-in-class Alen BreatheSmart air purifier for cleaner air throughout your home. With personalizable look and customizable filters, BreatheSmart quietly and efficiently removes harmful mold and germs, relieves asthma and automatically adjusts to changing air quality, prolonging filter life and conserving energy.
Why Customers Love the Alen BreatheSmart
The BreatheSmart uses Alen's SmartSensor Technology to detect airborne allergens and pollutants, automatically turning itself up or down depending on your air quality. The unit is both powerful and quiet with Alen's WhisperMax Technology, which cleans a large amount of air while maintaining a peaceful environment. Best for open concepts, the BreatheSmart removes up to 99% of particles in spaces up to 1100 square feet, removing particles like dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Alen also provides versatile filter options for additional concerns including: allergens, light and heavy odors, tobacco smoke, bacteria and mold.
Who Needs an Alen BreatheSmart for Asthma, Mold and Germs
The BreatheSmart for Asthma, Mold and Germs comes with the HEPA-Silver Filter, making it the perfect choice for those with persistent allergy and mold concerns. The filter has four layers:
- a replaceable pre-filter for capturing dust and large particles
- a HEPA material layer for capturing particles down to .3 microns
- an anti-microbial layer that kills captured mold spores & germs
- a layer of activated carbon for adsorbing odors & chemicals
If you have other concerns, Alen has other filter options including: HEPA-Pure (Allergens, Asthma), HEPA-FreshPlus (Allergens, Chemicals and VOCs), HEPA-OdorCell (Allergens, Smoke and Heavy Odor) Filters.
How an Alen BreatheSmart Works
Using WhisperMax Technology, air is drawn into a uniquely designed fan and air chamber. Working together, the BreatheSmart can purify large amounts of air while maintaining a peaceful environment. Once inside, the air moves through advanced HEPA style material where allergens and pollutans are captured. Alen then adds an antimicrobial compound to the HEPA style material, protecting the filter from harmful bacteria* and microbe growth. Finally, purified air is then circulated back into the room.
When to Use an Alen BreatheSmart
Air Purifiers America's experts recommend running the BreatheSmart on Auto Mode continuously to provide you with the best coverage and protection from airborne pollutants.
What's in the box?
- Size (HxWxD): 26.75x17.75x10"
- Weight: 32lbs
- Alen provides you with the HEPA-Silver Filter
- Filter Life: 8-9 months depending on use
- Warranty Info: Alen Air Purifiers always come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Energy-Star Certified
- Fan Speeds: Four (4)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 41.5 dB (whisper); Speed 2: 44 dB (light rainfall); Speed 3: 50 dB (rainfall); Turbo: 56 dB (box fan on medium)
- Unit Size: 26.75"H x 17.75"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight: 32 lbs.
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Filter Life: 8-9 months depending on usage
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 150 CFM; Speed 2: 185 CFM; Speed 3: 225 CFM; Turbo: 286 CFM
- Power Consumption: 64W on lowest speed to 105W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- UL (Edison Testing Laboratories) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
- Product ID: BreatheSmart
We come to work every day for one reason - to make high quality air purifiers and filters so you can breathe better, feel better and live better. That’s why we created the air purifier industry's first and only Forever Guarantee. We’re in this for life - your life. If you've used your Alen air purifier for personal purposes in the United States and it quits operating under normal conditions, we guarantee to provide you the same or comparable refurbished purifier with free shipping.
High performance and smart technology combined with Alen’s industry leading warranty make the Alen BreatheSmart one of the best buys in the air purifier market. Which is why this is the unit I use in my home.
Walk an a room with a BreatheSmart running and you can tell that the air is fresh. You can smell the difference, and you can see the blue air quality light on the unit across the room indicating that your room air is clean.
As you move around the room, sit on the couch, walk across the carpet, or start cooking, you will see the BreatheSmart kick into gear. The light changes color from blue to yellow then red and lets you know it's detecting the particles you are stirring up. The unit steps up its speed to respond.
While many other air purifiers have sensors and air quality indicators, many people seem them as an annoyance. The units change speed abruptly and jump back and forth frequently. Those units go from reporting clean air, to dirty air, to clean air, all in the course of 2 minutes. This is due to poor programming. The Alen BreatheSmart does not suffer from this this erratic behavior.
While the BreatheSmart covers a large area, it is never too noisy to operate at any speed, which means that you are going to use it and benefit from it, rather than turn it off.