Alen A375 HEPA-Fresh Replacement Filter: BF25A
Designed for the Alen® A350 and A375 Air Purifiers, Alen HEPA-Fresh Filter is the replacement air filter with Pre-Filter for dust and allergen removal and Activated Carbon for light odor control.
- Captures allergy and asthma irritants like dust, light smoke, mold spores and pollen
- Removes VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Includes a Pre-Filter layer which extends the life of the filter
- Comes standard with the Alen A350 and A375 Air Purifiers
Why Customers Love It
Designed for the Alen A350 and A375 Air Purifiers, the HEPA-Fresh Filter combines three layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home. The HEPA-Fresh filter also comes standard with the AlenŒ¬ A350 and A375 Air Purifiers.
Who Needs It
Customers with an A350 or A375 Air Purifier who allergy or general air quality concerns receive great benefits from the HEPA-Fresh Filter.
How It Works
Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. In the final layer, clean air passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, light smoke, cooking, and various other household materials.
Instructions for Use
- After conducting air quality studies, our Air Purifiers America experts have found the air quality in a room can returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, you air purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing. Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA style material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
Over time, the HEPA-Fresh Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. We recommend replacing your filter every 6 months for severe concerns or when running your air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed. Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing. <em>Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA style material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.</em>
Product Code: BF25A
No warranty on air purifier filters