Alen A350 HEPA-Silver Replacement Filter 5 Pack: BF25A-Silver-5
HEPA style replacement air filter and Pre-Filter for dust and allergen removal with Silver-Ion technology for antimicrobial filter protection and Activated Carbon for light odor control.
- Pack of 5 filters
- Silver technology protects the filter against harmful bacteria, mold and microbe growth
- Captures allergy and asthma irritants like dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen
- Removes VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Includes a Pre-Filter layer which extends the life of the filter
- Sign up for AutoDelivery for convenient, free 3-4 day shipping!
Why Customers Love It
Designed for Alen A350 and A375 Air Purifiers, the Alen HEPA-Silver Filter combines three layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home while protecting the filter against bacteria and microbes.
Who Needs It
Customers with an A350 or A375 Air Purifier who have microbe or bacterial, chemical or general allergy concerns receive great benefits from the HEPA-Silver Filter.
How It Works
Polluted air first passes through Alen's replaceable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the air filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Alen's antimicrobial Silver-Ion threads are woven into the HEPA style material, protecting the filter from harmful bacteria* and microbe growth. In the final layer, clean air passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, smoke, cooking, pets and various other household materials.
*Test results demonstrate a 99.99% kill rate on E. Coli and Staph Bacteria.
Instructions for Use
- After conducting air quality studies, our Air Purifiers America experts have found the air quality in a room can returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, you air purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing. Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA style material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
Over time, the HEPA-Silver Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. We recommend replacing your filter every 6 months for severe concerns or when running your air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed. Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing. <em>Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA type material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.</em>
Product Code: BF25A-Silver-5
No warranty on air purifier filters