Alen A350 HEPA-Pure Replacement Filter 5 Pack: BF15A5
Designed for the Alen® A350 HEPA Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Pure Filter combines two layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home.
- Captures allergy and asthma irritants like dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen
- Removes VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Includes a Pre-Filter layer which extends the life of the filter
Why Customers Love It
Designed for the Alen A350 Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Pure Filter combines two layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home.
Who Needs It
Alen A350 Air Purifier owners who are looking to create an asthma and allergy friendly environment.
How It Works
Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Relief from allergy and asthma symptoms has never been so simple.
Instructions for Use
- After conducting air quality studies, our Air Purifiers America experts have found the air quality in a room can returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, your air purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing.
- Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA style material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
*Test results demonstrate a 99.99% kill rate on E. Coli and Staph Bacteria.
Over time, the HEPA-Pure Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. We recommend replacing your filter every 6 months for severe concerns or when running your air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed. Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing. Washing or vacuuming the white style HEPA material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.
Product Code: BF15A
No warranty on air purifier filters