Airnamic Silver 1" Merv 8 6 pack
Home air filters are your first line of defense against airborne contaminants that are circulated through your home by your cooling and heating systems.
Alen's Airnamic HVAC filters strong sturdy frames house crisp, sharp pleats that give you a low pressure drop for less airflow resistance and greater energy efficiency.
Alen Airnamic home filters are available in Merv 8, Merv 11 and Merv 13.
Ensure You Order the Correct Size Filter:
- The home air filters are listed in nominal size which is 1/2" larger than the actual size in height and width. Look at your existing filter, most filters have the size printed on the side, this is the size you should order.
- If your existing filter has no size printed on it, simply measure the existing filters' width and height. The filter you will want is listed at 1/2" larger in height and width.
- If you don't have an existing filter, measure the opening for the filter in your air grill space. The nominal sized filter you should order is 1/2" larger in height and width than the air grill space.
- The nominal filter size measures 1/2" larger in height and width than the air grill filter opening. For example if your air grill opening where the filter goes measures 19 1/2" x 19 1/2" you should order a standard 20"x20" filter.
- Economical - Buy a 6 to 12 month supply.
- Strong and durable frame.
- Higher pleat count than most top brand filters
- Frequent filter changes promotes reduced energy consumption.
- Low airflow resistance and efficiency for better equipment operation and greater energy efficiency.
- Frequent change can help extend life of HVAC systems - can lasts UP to 3 months, but for greater efficiency change every 2 months.
- Effective at removing dust mites, smog particles, pet size dander, large particles such as pollen and mold spores. Electrostatically charged (like dust to a TV screen) - captures airborne allergens SMALLER than 1 micron.
- Pleated material resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- Moisture resistant - does not support the growth of bacteria, mold or mildew.
- Alen's Airnamic Silver home filters cost 30% less and have 10% more pleats than top brand name filters. These Merv 8 commercial grade filters made for the home are your first line of defense from airborne contaminants such as; dust, large particles, pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet allergens, and smog particles.
- Alen's advanced pleat technology allows for consistent and efficient airflow while providing an effective means to keep your home clean and reduce your HVAC equipment maintenance and energy costs.
- Changing your filter frequently will promote decreased energy consumption and put less strain on your home HVAC system. These filters are moisture resistant and electrostatically charged, so similar to dust on a TV screen, airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron will be captured and prevented from circulating through your home.
There is no warranty for this product.