Airnamic Platinum 1'' Merv 13 6 pack
Warning: Merv 13 filters cannot be used in all HVAC systems. If you are not sure whether your system can handle a Merv 13 filter, use a Merv 11 filter.
MERV 13 HVAC air filter for your home.
Merv 13 has the capability to filter allergens, fine particles, dust, large particles, pollen, dust mites, bacteria, mold spores, pet allergens, smoke particles and more.
Changing your HVAC filter regularly will help reduce energy consumption and put less strain on your home HVAC system. These filters are moisture resistant and electrostatically charged, so similar to dust on a TV screen, airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron will be captured and prevented from circulating through your home.
Ensure You Order the Correct Size Filter:
- The home air filters are listed in nominal size which is 1/2" larger than the actual size in height and width. Look at your existing filter, most filters have the size printed on the side, this is the size you should order.
- If your existing filter has no size printed on it, simply measure the existing filters' width and height. The filter you will want is listed at 1/2" larger in height and width.
- If you don't have an existing filter, measure the opening for the filter in your air grill space. The nominal sized filter you should order is 1/2" larger in height and width than the air grill space.
- The nominal filter size measures 1/2" larger in height and width than the air grill filter opening. For example if your air grill opening where the filter goes measures 19 1/2" x 19 1/2" you should order a standard 20"x20" filter.
- Superior residential filtration, hospital laboratories and better commercial buildings.
- Smoke, gases, odors: 0%
- Asthma, Respiratory Sensitivity: 65%
- Allergens, Dust, Pollen, Pet Allergens: 85%
- Dust Mites, Smog Particles: 85%
- Most effective at removing: Allergens, dust, dirt, large particles, pollen, dust mites debris, mold spores, pet allergens, smoke and smog particles
- Benefits: Energy efficient, electrostatically charged, low pressure drop, more effective filtering than most store bought filter brands, moisture resistant
- Recommended Frequency: Every 2 months
- Pressure Drop: .175eg Less resistance to airflow. Initial airflow resistance up to 50% less other comparable filters
There is no warranty for this product.