Aero One Air Purifier
"The Ferrari of air cleansers"
- Best for Germs
- Coverage: Up to 800 sq ft
- Filtration Type: Carbon Pre-filter, HEPA, 3D-UV
- Warranty: 5-Year
HOW IT WORKS
- Activated carbon prefiltration An activated carbon prefilter stage serves to remove odors in the airstream, including those commonly originating from pets, smoke, cooking and other sources. The carbon is embedded in a coarse foam which also serves to capture large dust particles and gross contaminants.
- Medium efficiency pleated prefilter This 10 in x 10 in. prefilter has a commercial grade MERV 11 efficiency, similar to a furnace-type filter, only smaller. This captures small dust and dirt particles. This prefilter element serves the important duty of preventing gross particles from getting into the unit itself and contaminating the motor, reactor and internal components.
- The 3D-UV reactor This unit consists of a rectangular steel box filled with several hundred cylinders of UV-transmissible polymer. The reactor is perforated on the bottom to allow the air flow to pass though the cylinders. The cylinders are illuminated by dual UV-lamps which are mounted to the top of the reactor. The lamps are shielded by metal hoods, and the cylinders are contained by a fine mesh to prevent them from blowing out of the reactor box. Any microorganisms or bioaerosols in the airstream are decelerated, enturbulated, and temporarily captured within the matrix while simultaneously being irradiated with UV-C irradiation.
- HEPA filter This is a large 12 in. x 12 in. x 6 in. medical-grade true HEPA filter which is rated at a 99.97% efficiency for 0.3 micron particles. This filter is important in performing a final air polishing and preventing any inert biological material or proteins from being released back into the air, such particles can cause allergic reactions.
Aero One was designed by a physician and is made with pride in the USA. It is made of heavy-grade steel so it is durable compared to plastic units, and is mounted on smooth rolling, ball bearing wheels for portability. With only one cleaning level you can clean your air without worrying about learning complicated controls.
Carbon pre-filter, pleated pre-filter, and HEPA filters should be changed every 6 months with normal use, and more often in exceptionally dusty environments. The UV lamp should be replaced after 10,000 hours of use. The green indicator light will not illuminate when lamp fails.
AIR FLOW AND POSITIONING
Air is pulled in from the front bottom and clean air is pushed out the top of the air purifier. Place air purifier so as not to block airflow.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Size: 25” high x 12.5” wide x 15” deep
Filters and Accessories
- 1 carbon pre-filter
- 1 pleated pre-filter
- 1 HEPA Filter
- 1 UV-C Lamp
|Coverage Area||800 sq ft|
|Product Dimensions||25" H x 12.5" W x 15" D|
|Package Dimensions||30" H x 17" W x 20" D|
|Shipping Weight||50 lb|
|Particle Removal||99.97% as small as 0.3 microns|
|Number of Cleaning Levels||1|
|Cubic Feet per Minute (ea speed)||200 CFM|
|Air Intake Location||Front bottom|
|Air Outflow Location||Top|
|Controls Type||On/off switch|
|Lights on/off option?||No|
|UV Lamp on/off option?||No|
|Air Quality Sensor?||No|
|Power Voltage||115 V|
|UV Wattage||32 W|
|Energy Star Certified?||No|
|Carbon Pre-Filter||Should be replaced every 6 months with Aerobiotix Carbon Pre-filter|
|Pleated Pre-Filter||Should be replaced every 6 months with Aerobiotix Pleated Pre-filter|
|True HEPA Filter||Should be replaced every 6 months with Aerobiotix True HEPA Filter|
|UV Lamp||Should be replaced every 10,000 hours of use with UV-C Lamp Replacement Package|
|Filter Change Indicator Light?||No|
|UV Bulb Change Indicator Light?||No|
5 year warranty