How to Improve Sleep with an Air Purifier
What is the cost of a bad night’s sleep?
Drowsiness, inattentiveness, slower response time… nothing an extra cup of coffee can’t cure, right?
- What about missing out on that next promotion because you zoned out in a meeting just before your boss asked you a question?
- What about getting a C on the final exam because your child was resting their head on the desk instead of listening?
- What about missing out on millions of dollars of career earnings potential due to mediocre performance caused by lack of sleep?
Though that last one may be a stretch, it’s not as far-fetched as it sounds. CNN Reports that lack of sleep costs the US Economy over $63 Billion per year!¹
So it’s clear that a good night’s sleep is essential for both successful academic performance and successful career performance.
Studies prove that sleep is valuable
|Sleep helps with concentration. No amount of coffee can restore higher cognitive abilities like creativity. ²|
|Sleep helps reduce depression. Sleep is necessary for regenerating the body both mentally and physically. ³|
|Sleep is correlated with higher academic performance. People who sleep better, perform better.4|
Allergies, asthma, and dust interfere with sleep
Congestion, stuffy noses, sneezing, sinus headaches, and shortness of breath; any one of these symptoms is enough to ruin your night.
The Academic studies are conclusive as well: Night time congestion contributes to daytime fatigue. ⁵
Air Purifiers help with allergies and congestion
Air purifiers remove particles from the air such as pollen, mold, dust, and dander that cause congestion and make you miserable at night.
When you place an air purifier in your bedroom, we know that you will sleep better and wake up feeling more refreshed.
Many Air Purifiers are designed specifically for sleeping
In addition to allergen removal, air purifiers also help you sleep in several other ways:
- A soothing sound drowns out outside noises that wake you up.
- Many users quickly replace their bedroom fan noise with the soothing sound of an air purifier that will now be circulating clean, pure air around the room.
- Pink noise is scientifically better for sleeping than white noise
Don’t let allergies keep you from achieving your potential
We’ve seen that poor sleep affects performance, and that allergies & congestion affect sleep. This makes an air purifier the ideal solution to treat both of these concerns together.
Since air purifiers are non-invasive, they can work perfectly with any other treatment you may already be using. However, with an air purifier in the bedroom, we wholly expect your reliance on other treatments to go down, and your quality of sleep - and life - to go up.
Best Air Purifiers for a Good Night Sleep
- Insomnia costs U.S. $63 billion www.cnn.com
- Effects of sleep deprivation on cognition. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Want to treat depression? Get people to sleep. www.psychologytoday.com
- Students lack of sleep impacts academic performance www.dailytitan.com
- Nasal congestion … a cause of sleep disturbance and daytime fatigue. www.ocf.berkeley.edu