AllerAir Salon 5000 Air Purifier
The AllerAir Salon 5000 is built to remove the harmful airborne chemicals found in salons.
- Best for control of chemicals, odors, and particles
- Coverage: Up to 1500 sq ft
- Filter Type: 18 pound carbon blend, HEPA filter, and pre-filter included
- Color Options: Available in black only
- Warranty: 5-Year
- Cylindrical shape allows maximum air flow
How It WorksThe AllerAir Salon 5000 air purifier uses a three-stage filtration process to combat VOC's and particles in salons. Air first passes through a pre-filter designed to capture large particles. After the bigger particles are removed, the air passes through an eighteen-pound, impregnated carbon blend specifically designed to VOC's. The last layer is a medical-grade HEPA filter that traps 99.97% of particles down to .3 microns. This unit includes a three-inch, six-foot-long flexible source-capture hose to hook into vent systems if you desire.
Who Needs ItThe AllerAir Salon 5000 is a source-capture air-purifying unit designed to capture chemicals, odors and particles associated with manicures and pedicures, before they become airborne. The Salon 5000 is equipped with a deep-bed activated carbon filter to provide nail salon patrons and employees with clean, safe indoor air.
What's In The Box (Note: unit comes in two boxes)Unit (One Box)
- Size: 20.5" high x 15" diameter
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Carbon Filter
- HEPA Filter
- Custom Carbon Blend
- UV Light
- 220V power supply (please specify in which country the unit will be operated)