Alen T100 Desktop HEPA Air Purifier
The Alen® T100 HEPA Air Purifier's compact design cleans the air of allergens and harmful airborne pollutants in smaller areas and includes your first, easy to replace HEPA-Fresh Filter.
- Cleans spaces up to 125 square feet
- Compact and portable to improve indoor air – take it on the road!
- Perfect for office cubes, dorms, or hotel rooms
- Versatile filter options address dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, heavy odor and smoke
- Easy to use and maintain
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Why Customers Love It
The T100 is Alen's solution to poor indoor air quality in smaller spaces, like countertops, desktops, workspaces, bathrooms or even travel. The unit is compact and quiet, circulating the air in spaces up to 125 square feet more than twice per hour on the its highest speed. With HEPA style filtration, the T100 captures 87% of particles .3 microns or larger. This includes particles like dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Alen also provides versatile filter options for additional concerns including: allergens, light and heavy odors, tobacco smoke, bacteria and mold.
Who Needs It
The T100 comes with the HEPA-Fresh Filter, making it the perfect choice for those with persistent asthma and allergy concerns. If you have more specific concerns, Alen has other filter options including: HEPA-Pure (Dust and Allergens), HEPA-Silver (Allergens, Light Odor, Mold and Bacteria) and HEPA-OdorCell (Allergens, Smoke and Heavy Odor) Filters. The small size also makes it portable, meaning it's a great option to take on the road to use in hotel rooms!
How it Works
The T100 circulates air in smaller spaces up to 125 square feet. Air passes through three layers of advanced HEPA style materia, where allergens and particles are captured and removed from the air. An ozone-safe Ionizer also complements the HEPA style filter by charging particles in the air, causing them to stick together and become more easily captured. Once air moves through the filter, purified air is then circulated back into the room.
When To Use It
After conducting air quality studies, our Air Purifiers America experts have found the air quality in a room can returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, you air purifier will require a new filter every 6-8 months. .
What's in the box?
- Size (HxWxD): 15x6x10"
- Weight: 8lbs
- Alen provides you with the HEPA-Fresh Filter
- Filter Life: 6-8 months depending on use
- HEPA style filtration captures dust, allergens and airborne pollutants in rooms up to 125 square feet
- Activated Carbon layer traps light odors and chemicals from common household products that can trigger allergies and asthma
- Compact design provides a convenient solution for pure air in smaller spaces
- Ionizer charges particles, causing them to clump together for improved filtration
- 3 fan speeds to control air circulation
- Digital display with simple and intuitive touch button controls
- Auto-off safety feature when front cover is removed
- Filter designed for easy replacement
- This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- Warranty Info: Alen Air Purifiers always come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 42.5 dB (whisper); Speed 2: 48 dB (white noise); Speed 3: 53 dB (rainfall, quiet conversation)
- Unit Size: 15"H x 6"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight: 8 lbs. (shipping weight: 8 lbs.)
- Filter Life: 6 months with normal use
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-Fresh, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 3: 67.5 CFM
- Power Consumption: 30W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- ETL (Edison Testing Laboratories) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
- Product ID:T100