Alen BreatheSmart HEPA Air Purifier
Alen BreatheSmart can be customized to meet all of your needs with personalizable colors, customizable HEPA filters, automatic smart sensors, quiet operation and best-in-class warranty and performance.
Why Buy an Alen BreatheSmart?
Of all the air purifiers on the market, and we know virtually all of them, we love this one the most because the folks at Alen created a unit that can change as your needs change. For example, if your main air quality issue is removing germs and pet odors today, when your kids are grown and gone you can simply change the filter type and the same unit will continue to meet your needs in the future. No need to buy a whole new air purifier. No other manufacturer thought that far ahead!
What's more, the designer panel you select today to compliment your current decor can be easily changed for not a lot of money to go with any new decor you choose. Talk about helping you today and for years to come! Alen gets thumbs up!
Why Customers Love the Alen BreatheSmart
From turning it on to everyday use, the BreatheSmart air purifier was designed to be easy and intuitive. Set to Auto, the BreatheSmart adjusts fan speed automatically when it detects changes in air quality caused by pet movement, windows opening, the A/C turning on, or other factors. Long lasting filters are a breeze to change with a simple 3-step process. A selection of front panels with different colors and textures lets your BreatheSmart work beautifully with the look and feel of your space. Inside the air purifier, Whisper Max design features ensure quiet operation at any speed. Whether next to a crib or in your living room by a sofa, the BreatheSmart series fits in beautifully. This beauty has got brains. The BreatheSmart series is packed with intelligent technology that maximizes performance and comfort in an elegant, compact form.
Who Needs an Alen BreatheSmart
The BreatheSmart comes with the HEPA-Pure Filter, making it the perfect choice for those with persistent asthma and allergy concerns. If you have more specific concerns, Alen has other filter options including: HEPA-Silver (Allergens, Light Odor, Mold and Bacteria), HEPA-FreshPlus (Allergens, Chemicals and VOCs), HEPA-OdorCell (Allergens, Smoke and Heavy Odor) Filters.
How a BreatheSmart Purifier Works
Using WhisperMax Technology, air is drawn into a uniquely designed fan and air chamber. Working together, the BreatheSmart can purify large amounts of air while maintaining a peaceful environment. Once inside, the air moves through advanced HEPA style material where allergens and pollutants are captured. Finally, purified air is then circulated back into the room.
When to Use an Alen BreatheSmart
After conducting air quality studies, our Air Purifiers America experts have found the air quality in a room can returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, you air purifier will require a new filter every 8-9 months.
What's in the box?
- Size (HxWxD): 26.75x17.75x10"
- Weight: 32lbs
- Alen provides you with the HEPA-PURE Filter
- Filter Life: 8-9 months depending on use
- Warranty Info: Alen Air Purifiers always come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Energy-Star Certified
- Fan Speeds: Four (4)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 41.5 dB (whisper); Speed 2: 44 dB (light rainfall); Speed 3: 50 dB (rainfall); Turbo: 56 dB (box fan on medium)
- Unit Size: 26.75"H x 17.75"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight: 32 lbs.
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Filter Life: 8-9 months depending on usage
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 150 CFM; Speed 2: 185 CFM; Speed 3: 225 CFM; Turbo: 286 CFM
- Power Consumption: 64W on lowest speed to 105W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- UL (Edison Testing Laboratories) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
- Product ID: BreatheSmart