Alen A375UV HEPA Air Purifier
The Alen A375 is perfect for the living room, bedroom, or basement and is proven durable and reliable for years of use.
- Best for allergies and asthma
- For rooms up to 650 sq. ft.
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Comes with a HEPA-Fresh filter
How it Works
The Alen A375 HEPA Air Purifier is the best selling Alen air purifier with tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
The Alen A375 Air Purifier features HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) style filtration, combining three layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air. Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, increasing the performance and longevity of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Clean air then passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, smoke, cooking, pets and various other household items. The A375's ozone-safe Ionizer complements the HEPA style filter by charging particles in the air, causing them to stick together and become more easily captured. Automate air purification with Alen's Smart-Sensor technology and the unit will run when airborne pollutants are detected-a convenient solution for continuously purified air.
Who Needs It
The Alen A375 creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by capturing dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen from the air. Its versatile filter options also address bacteria, heavy odor and smoke concerns. It offers extensive coverage, circulating all of the air in a 650 square foot space more than twice per hour on the highest speed. It comes standard with the HEPA-Fresh Filter, designed for easy replacement. We recommend regular filter replacements to extend the life of your air purifier and maximize performance. Replace your filter every 6 months for severe concerns or when running the air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed. As with every Alen Air Purifier, the Alen A375 includes a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Alen stands unconditionally behind their products. Alen warrants your air purifier to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it.Benefits of the Alen A375 Air Purifier:
- Smart-Sensor Technology detects airborne pollutants and automatically adjusts air purification levels
- Provides pure, breathable air by capturing VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by capturing dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen from the air
- Covers up to 650 square feet, removing 98% of particles 0.3 microns and greater
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Versatile filter options address bacteria, heavy odor and smoke concerns
- Includes Alen's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- HEPA style filtration captures dust, allergens and airborne pollutants in rooms up to 650 square feet
- Activated Carbon layer traps light odors and chemicals (VOCs) from common household products that can trigger allergies and asthma
- Ionizer charges particles, causing them to clump together for improved filtration
- Smart-Sensor technology automatically adjusts filtration levels based on level of airborne pollutants
- 4 fan speeds with a 12 hour timer to control air circulation
- Filter change indicator light keeps replacements on schedule
- Remote control conveniently manages features
- Wall-mountable for space saving or can be placed on the floor
- Digital display with simple and intuitive touch button controls
- Auto-off safety feature when front cover is removed
- Filter designed for easy replacement
- This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- Warranty Info: Alen Air Purifiers always come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Fan Speeds: Four (4)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: whisper; Speed 2: white noise; Speed 3: conversation, background music; Speed 4: box fan on high
- Unit Size: 20.2"H x 18.5"W x 9.9"D
- Unit Weight: 19 lbs. (shipping weight: 22 lbs.)
- Filter Options: HEPA-Fresh, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Filter Life: 6-12 months
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 33 CFM; Speed 4: 178 CFM
- Power Consumption: 104W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- Power Conversion: Do not connect this unit to a voltage converter or plug adapter. Doing so will void the warranty.
- ETL (Edison Testing Laboratories) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
- A375UV Manual (PDF)
- Product ID:A375UV